Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is haleihalda

Our users have posted a total of 1107 messages in 241 subjects

we need..... !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
areh

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Faster recruitment!
just spam invite button after checking with CL under the condition the invited ppl have no issues with ppl in clan,
i they appear to have problems with ppl in clan after they are recruited they can always get kicked.
Give me invitebutton I'm prospammer!

Big clan cleanup:
Kick all the ppl who are inactive without telling why and if they come back (vestige did it like every couple of months).. I'm here for over a yea'r
and theres still chars in clan that i've never saw online.

Work on clanlvl and clanskills:
Use forum to communicate what we need so we can make arrangements, i left vestige like 1,5 years ago and on that point they were further in clandevelopment as we are now... I think even IK was further (more clanskills) 3 years ago then we are now.

More forum activity:
Make regular notice of forum use... it's a really helpfull tool if used properly

Then we can start killing ppl :D
Back to top Go down
agamidae

agamidae

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

First of all this seems to me like a clan issue and not a general isse... It should be moved to the clan talk section.

To reply to the post:

Recruit:
We should have more active recruiting...
I seen new clans grow very fast eventho they don't have clan level 10 or a clanhall, if we put more energy in recruiting people and can pace up the process.

It seems that we only invite those who ask them selves or the occasional person that comes to be liked by a legend..
Active recruiter is Bardock and doing that for quite a while now but I think he could use some help (he isn't on 24/7, the SLACKER).
Give some more members invite rights, we should have a recruiter online most of the time.
I'd put up: Areh, KisstheGod, Mayhala and myself up to have invite rights added.

Remove the +1 vote system...The +1 system is pretty useless since I didn't see anyone do a -1 yet...

Consider this ruleset:
- Invite the recruit then refer him to legends.us.tc to write a small introduction of him-/herself.
- If a Legends member has a problem with a new recruit that cannot be resolved the new members should leave or be booted.
- New recruits can not 'borrow' items from clan warehouse for 3 months after joining.
- If the recruit is KoS to any clan or any person it needs to be notified to clan prior to joining, from this we can decide not to recruit or making the KoS a clan issue and counter it when needed.
- New recruits should regulary check the forum, forum activiy should be noticable.

Clan cleanup:
I agree with areh, there are alot of inavtives (tho some seem to have come out of hybernation recently) that are in clan and inactive for as long as i been back from brake. I sugest booting em, if you think they will return send an email that they can contact us for a re-invite.
It takes ages to scroll trough all clansections to see who is or isn't online.

Clan level:
Is there any way of leveling lowbies to lvl 40 uberly fast ?
I can join a lowbie aprentice to clan, my focus is still on my FS tho.

More forum activity:
Forum activity is kinda dramataic and I think that it will be a challenge to have our current members get active on the forum...
The forum can be a great place to discuss clan issue's, keep people up to date, plan raids etc...
Back to top Go down
aliteratical

aliteratical

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 pm

there are some members that are inactive but are members of lg from start who we dont want remove from clan cuz they may return in GoD
Back to top Go down
Pirottesse

Pirottesse

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm

agamidae wrote:

Clan level:
Is there any way of leveling lowbies to lvl 40 uberly fast ?

Making pole partys of newbies and boxing the buffers high lvl bom

Back to top Go down
agamidae

agamidae

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 pm

aliteratical wrote:
there are some members that are inactive but are members of lg from start who we dont want remove from clan cuz they may return in GoD
I'm keeping mine greatgrandma above ground cuz I hope God makes her return to us too !! Rolling Eyes

Can we atleast move all those inactives to the same section(s) in clan...?
Back to top Go down
areh

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Kick inactives and invite back when tHey return?
Back to top Go down
aliteratical

aliteratical

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

not like we short on space ?
Back to top Go down
areh

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 pm

No but roster is a mess...
Back to top Go down
agamidae

agamidae

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 am

aliteratical wrote:

Them should be returning already and get close to 85 b4 GoD...

If you know someone that thinks of returning you should send him invite for it:

Quote :

Invite a friend to come back* to Lineage® II and split a FREE 30 Day Credit** to your Lineage® II accounts! Enter the required information and click the Invite a Friend button below to e-mail a Reactivation Credit Serial Code to a friend. Should your friend reactivate their account and pay for a minimum one month of subscription to Lineage® II, you and your friend will be automatically credited with 15 days of free game time each!

How does it work?
1.Any friend whose Lineage® II account has been inactive for at least 90 days is eligible for this program.

2.E-mail your friend a serial code by entering the requested information and clicking the Invite a Friend button below.

3.When your friend reactivates their game account for a minimum one month of game time with a credit card or a 30-day or 60-day game time card, they will be invited to enter the Reactivation Credit Serial Code. Once this process is complete, you will each be credited 15 days of free game time to your Lineage® II accounts. IMPORTANT: They must enter this code in order for you OR them to receive any credit. As long as they do enter the code, you will split the 30 day credit.

4.You can have a maximum of 4 invites 'live' at any one time. As soon as one of your friends reactivates their account and uses the Reactivation Credit Serial Code, we'll give you another one to send to someone else. If your first batch of four invites is successful with all four friends reactivating their account, you'll get 60 days of Lineage® II game time for free! Recruit more friends to come back for more free game time!

5.You will only receive your free game time if your friend reactivates and pays for at least a month within two months of the invitation being sent. And remember, they MUST USE the Reactivation Credit Serial Code that you sent them at the time that they reactivate their account!

Back to top Go down
agamidae

agamidae

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 am

I'm raising this topic...

Lately I feel that nothing is happening in the clan... No recruiting, no fort battles (wtb kama)... no nothing but a little PvP and mostly XP...

We were supposed to do Epics once we get alliance but instead we do even less.... (we don't even kill zaken anymore...)

We need recruits and with Bardock inactive I think that has come to a stop... Would it help if your main would be active ?
We also need a better alliance, Riders is nice to maybe merge into Legends but otherwise it's not a clan that makes a huge contribution to this alliance (not that we contribute to them either). Look for a stronger alliance partner in Boss, Sun or Korean Friends mayb....

I can't help but thinking that getting Legends to be bigger and do all the cool stuff isn't that hard. Once we are able to do epics on a regular basis we should get more powerfull easy (AND I WANT THE COOL BLUE CLOAK)...
LG should be hanging out in LoA all the time farming noble stones and getting rich, instead of it being a 'once in a while' thing.

Don't worry, this isn't a 'I'm so unhappy in Legends and I'm about to leave' post, but more a 'I think we slacking and we could do way more with a little more work' post. I like being part of Legends alot and it is my wish to do them epics regulary b4 they become not-so-epic anymore.

afro

Back to top Go down
Cyjin

Cyjin

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

/agree, new ally.

/agree farm LoA. Therefore we need YOU Aga more online...

last but not least we need more active ppl. For LoA we need a decent Tank. Now Bardock is inactive and FTW left Legends. Inq is inacitve... > recruit Tanks + supports, especially healer and BD.
Back to top Go down
agamidae

agamidae

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Im online whenever i can, bit busy lately tho...

Should be on bit more again from now on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we need..... ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need..... !   we need..... ! Empty

Back to top Go down

we need..... !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: L2 news :: General Discussion-
Jump to: